Tablet has a black screen?
- Press the ‘power’ button to wake the tablet up.
- Check the tablet is charged and powered on.
Trouble connecting to measurement devices?
- Check the device is charged (Stethoscope) and/or has fresh batteries.
- Try turning the device off and on again.
- Range: Ensure the devices are within 6 feet of the unit.
Physician not able to hear Stethoscope?
- Make sure the device is connected to the cart. Solid white light. If there is no light, please charge the device. You can use and charge the device at the same time.
- Make sure the white dash at the top of the stem is lined up with the correctly sized bell.
Connectivity issues? The Dashboard can help.
- Initial Wi-Fi/Cellular setup is done by your IT group and included in the GALE firewall & security settings.
- If your unit is not connected: contact your IT administrator or try a different Wi-Fi network or personal hotspot.
Video Call Quality Choppy?
This is usually due to poor cellular/wifi signal. Try moving the cart to either a window for cellular reception or closer to the facility wifi access point.
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Tap the Menu button
- Select ‘Settings’
- Go to Wi-Fi.
- Connect to your facilities network
Still having issues?
- )If your cart has access to the internet, you can click on the Clinic’s button at the bottom and select the “Technical Support” to be connected to a Smart Cart IT Support Member
- If your cart does not have access to the internet, please contact our Smart Cart support line at 877-842-2787, or if you are on a mobile device, click the call button below.